friend



true friendship is like sound health
the value of it is seldom known until it be lost

each friend represents a world in us
a world possibly not born until they arrive
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born

a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

a friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else

a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to tou when you have forgotten the words

a friends is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believed in yourself

don't walk infront of me
i'll follow
don't walk behind me
i may not lead
walk beside me
and be my friend

a hug is worth a thousand words
a friend is worth more

it is better to be a chains with friends
than to be in a garden with strangers

0 lying to myself: