quote of the day...hihihi


❤•.¸¸.•❤•.¸¸.❤.¸¸.•❤•.¸¸.•❤

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ took so many years to create what am I today+

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ how I wish I can start my life from the early beginning~
but I can't, so "just live your live without no regrets"

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Love my family n him more than anything on earth.

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ my daily living sometime become so complicated since I'm a "busy body" ; )

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ I don't talk or spread any gossips about U, if U don't do it to me. :)

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ I won't care about others because I don't want them to care bout me.

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ hate attention seeker + judgmental minded !

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Hate Kelantanese speaking luar dan bunyi pelik ..make it clear (cam pelik) relax sudaaa

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Am not so good, not too bad.

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ hate when they ask me the same question twice and some time they even ask me a very ver
y simple and fool question like ; when we are chatting, then they ask
"don't sleep yet?" - If I'm sleeping, then who's chatting with U !

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ U hate me? Do I care? Stay away then..

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Don't expect that I'm going to be as good/bad as U.I'm not going to change who I really am for U.

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Never expect that everything will always go right and U will be liked by everyone.Try to learn and accept that something might go wrong and there will be someone hate Us.

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ miss you like crazy even you're not around anymore :'(

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ i'll be waiting for you forever and ever ...

2 lying to myself:

uDanGTerBakAr said...

uit
hihi

ispiderz said...

APE UIT2 NYE,,,ADUYAIII,,HIHI,,,SUKE?€